THREE RED RINGS
The Xbox 360 video game console is subject to a number of technical problems and failures that can render it unusable. However, many of the issues can be identified by a series of glowing red lights flashing on the face of the console; the three flashing red lights (nicknamed the "Red Ring of Death" or the "RRoD") Most failures are the result of the use of the wrong type of lead-free solder.
An E74 error is indicated when the lower-right quadrant of the ring indicator flashes red and displays an error message in multiple languages: "System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support", with the code E74 at the bottom . The error is caused when there's a video problem, because the Xbox 360's hardware scaler chip is damaged.
NEW DRIVE REPLACEMENT
If you are having DVD drive issues on your XBox 360 console, you may need to have your drive swap out with a new one.
After you decide to purchase This Service please do the following:
1) Neatly pack up your xbox 360 console (system only no accessories).
We accept google checkout, Cash and Money Orders .
If you would like to use Cash or Money Orders, In the same envelope, with your Name,Return address, Email address, on a piece of paper and pack with your xbox 360 console.
2) Send your xbox 360 console to our factory business address:
Modded Systems Inc.
Address -18489 Pinehurst st
Zip code- 48221
Please try to use a carrier service that offers tracking and insurance, as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages.
Once we receive your xbox 360 console....
3) We will send you a email stating that we received your xbox 360 System.
4) Next, we will repair your xbox 360 dvd drive. Deliver confirmation will be provided.
5) After our services have been performed, we will test your system to guarantee the work is done.
6) Next we will pack up your xbox 360 and send it back to you.
view Shopping Cart